(formerly L&S CDL Truck Rental / A-1 CDL Truck Rental)

New name, new website,  same great service!

new requirements

for commercial drivers license applicants

effective July 8, 2015

All CDL applicants, whether initial issuance, transfer, renewal, upgrade, or duplicate, must provide proof of citizenship or lawful permanent residency and proof of Oklahoma residency specified in 383.71 (a)(2)(v) - List of Acceptable Proofs of Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residency Status.


All CDL applicants will be required to bring:

  1. one (1) document from the U.S. Citizenship list; and
  2. one (1) document from the Oklahoma Residency (Domiciled) list - this document must show
  1. the applicant's name and current address. A post office box is not acceptable.


U.S. Citizens must bring one of the following:

  1. Valid, unexpired U.S. Passport (passport card is acceptable);
  2. Certified copy of a birth certificate filed with a State Office of Vital Statistics or equivalent agency in the individual's state of birth, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands;
  3. Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) issued by the U.S. Department of State;
  4. Certificate of Naturalization issued by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS);
  5. Certificate of Citizenship issued by DHS.


Lawful permanent residents must provide:

  1.   A valid, unexpired Permanent Resident Card, issued by USCIS or INS


Oklahoma Residency List (REVISED LIST EFFECTIVE 11/01/2015)
The applicant shall present a document containing the applicant's name and current residential street address. A post office box or other mail box address is not acceptable. The applicant cannot show mail with a forwarding address label or an adhesive address label on the envelope. An acceptable document is one of the following:


  1.   Copy of federal or Oklahoma income tax return filing not more than eighteen months old;
  2.   Current and valid life insurance, or automobile liability policy or card with address;
  3.   Installment loan contract from a bank or other financial institution (payday loan companies
  4.   are not acceptable);
  5.   Current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, or residential lease;
  6.   Current homeowners' or renters' insurance policy or statement;
  7.   Professional license issued by an Oklahoma governmental agency;
  8.   Property tax bill or receipt dated within the last 12 months;
  9.   Sales tax or business license;
  10.   Social Security Administration document with Oklahoma street address, dated within
  11.   the last 12 months;
  12.   Transportation Security Administration (TSA) letter;
  13.   Utility bill (from an electric, telephone, water, sewer, cable, satellite, heating oil, or
  14.   propane provider) issued within the last sixty days;
  15.   Valid concealed weapons permit;
  16.   Certified copy of court order (must contain the full name and date of birth of the applicant);
  17.   Oklahoma Boat Title or Registration;
  18.   Current documents issued by the US Military indicating residential address;
  19.   Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Title or Registration;
  20.   Pilot's license;
  21.   Public assistance benefit card and correspondence dated within the last 8 months;
  22.   W-2 wage or 1099 tax form from the current year;
  23.   Oklahoma Voter registration card;
  24.   Tribal Vehicle Title or Registration;
  25.   Oklahoma high school, college, university transcript or technology center transcript for
  26.   current school year or semester;
  27.   Oklahoma Agriculture exemption permit card (farm tax permit);
  28.   Correspondence from an Oklahoma State Agency with current address dated within
  29.   the last year (cannot be forwarded mail).

John Sable



Scott Sable


Practice Location

9065 W Sapulpa Road

Tulsa, OK  74131

(click here for map)



Testing Location

3190 W 21st Street

Tulsa, OK 74131

(click here for map)













Contact Us


website design by elizabeth thompson creative